Bodily Injury – $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident
Property Damage – $5,000 per accident
If you can afford to carry higher limits than the state minimums, then do it. If you would like to see what it would cost to raise these limits, please call us and we can quote you the additional costs. However, not everyone can afford to carry higher auto liability limits. Here’s a list of ways than can possibly help you save some money on your auto premiums:
- Consider dropping your comprehensive and collision coverages on older vehicles.
- Raise your comprehensive and collision deductibles.
- Take a defensive driving course and tell us.
- Install a car alarm.
- Pay every six months in full, rather than month-to-month. You can avoid financing charges this way.
- Buy a car with safety features such as anti-lock brakes and air bags.
- Consider placing your auto insurance and homeowners insurance with the same company. Companies usually offer a discount if they have both policies.
Save on Automobile Insurance with the AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford. The Hartford offers AARP members exceptional coverage at great rates on their automobile insurance. Proudfit Insurance is authorized to offer the AARP® Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford.