Managing risks can help an organization save resources; money, people, income, property, assets and time. It’s important to note that few organizations operate successfully without a plan, however formal, to manage their risks and protect the company’s assets. Risk management has become business’ first line of defense.
But not all risks can be insured. Contrary to popular belief, buying insurance is only part of a comprehensive risk management plan.
Proudfit Risk Solutions provides additional resources that help business develop a comprehensive risk management plan.
Solutions we offer:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning – Serious business interruptions happen a lot more than you think. In the past 2 years, 52% of businesses experienced an unforeseen interruption, most lasting one day or longer. For the business that did not have a plan in place, 40% never re-opened after the interruption.
- Fleet Management – helping businesses increase fleet productivity, improve safety and control fleet costs
- Building and Improving Safety Culture – Helping clients promote safety, prevent injury and reducing costs. True workplace safety is more than just a simple policy. We can provide resources targeted to clients needs and keep loss control initiatives top of mind – protecting the bottom line
- Safety Committee Support – We recognize that many employers are seeking a more effective and efficient means of developing and communicating important safety information to their employees. We have the tools available to assist our clients in getting the most out of their safety committee. Time is money, and these tools, coupled with our professional input, allow you to get the most out of the time you ask from your committee members.
- Management & Employee Online Training.
Employee training is an integral part of every successful safety and health program, and required by law. A lack of properly documented employee training can result in costly fines and penalties as well as lost time and revenue for your business. We are excited to announce our new service that will immediately help you address this growing concern. The Proudfit Training Center is our online employee training solution that couples popular OSHA, Human Resources, Environmental and Wellness courses in an easy to use format.
Our simple and effective training can help you avoid: costly compliance fines, harassment & discrimination lawsuits, and accidents & lost work days which directly impact your bottom line.
The Proudfit Training Center is built upon our 3 core principals; Trust, Simplicity & Results.
- The online courses have been developed by lawyers, industry experts, and instructional designers who have experience across a wealth of industries and compliance areas.
- Over 55 workplace safety training courses covering essential topics such as: Emergency Action Plans, Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communication and GHS – What Supervisors Need to Know, Electrical Safety, etc. Over 45 HR and employment training courses covering topics such as: Sexual Harassment, Diversity, FMLA, Employee Termination, Progressive Discipline, COBRA and HIPAA
- In less than 5 minutes, you can begin training all of your employees.
- Online Training anytime – 24/7. Employees can complete training anytime from anywhere.
- Cost Savings – allowing employees to fit in training where it makes sense for them means less work stoppage and less impact on productivity. Online training also eliminates lost opportunity expenses since there is no need to travel, disrupt production schedules, or rearrange work shifts to train.
- High-quality, compliant training for your employees without hiring expensive consultants or trainers, and without spending all of your time preparing and delivering training.
- Each course contains a quiz and additional supporting documents. These documents provide information and insight into the best ways to deliver the courses and to make sure trainees understand all the concepts so that they can comply with regulations, company policies or achieve best practices.